mandag 22. mars 2010

A start!

Wow, i just started my own fudging blog!

Huh, anyways, the 22 of March 2010. My stomach kills me and i have puked at least once.
I missed school. Heh.
Happy for it anyways, so i can work a bit more with my homework. Supposed to write about the history of Islam. I find the battle at Karbala a bit interesting. But enough of that.

Two days ago my dog got puppies. We are gonna give 'em Stargate themed names.
Ba'al
Vala
Teal'c
and Adria.

Superb.




For you people out there: Yes, i have Steam. (browse [TLEW] Emild00d) Yes, i play the following:
Team Fortress 2
Garry's Mod
Half-life 1-2, Ep1, Ep2
Portal (Need Portal 2!)
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Counter Strike (every single one of 'em)
And various mods i pick up.

Is that enough? Ok, let's do this!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar