torsdag 30. september 2010

Mannconomic TF2, Holidays and a video!

First I hated it - So stupid. Selling hats and weaponsn for real money. But then; I loved it. It got so many awesome stuff, like the Name tag (Change the name of your weapons!) the Paint Bucket(s) (Paint your weapons!) and etc.
The possibility for trading will sooner or later award me with a fez for Your Eternal Award!
(Want to examine my backpack in TF2? click HERE)
---------------------------
Next week is gonna be awesome. School's out, and my PC ready for a 24/7 gaming orgy.
I'm also gonna be updating the blog more frequently.
And again, also, me and a buddy named Vic (hai Vic) are sooner or later gonna create a new blog together, so watch the sky... Uh, I mean this blog for updates on that.

Now that we are finished, here is a video:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar